Support Forum

File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-18 14:17
sd30hosts

Dear Hostinger team,

I have a registered a free hosting plan, but from cPanel my File Manager icon is grayed out, when trying to access it, it shows

Unable to connect to FTP server sd30.lv on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Go back or Go to the login page

If refreshing several times, it loads up, bot for a short time till I get the message above again.

Please, can you help me out?

Regards

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-19 12:30
Filip

Hello,

Can you tell me domain name that I can check where is issue with your file manager?

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-20 12:13
sd30hosts

Filip wrote: Hello,

Can you tell me domain name that I can check where is issue with your file manager?

Hi Filip,

Thanks for getting back to me. Domain name is - sd30.lv

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-20 22:13
Catalin

There are some problems with your free server, sadly :( Our administrators will fix this issue as soon as possible.

If you have a serious website, please consider upgrading your account. You will be moved to the premium server and you receive at least 99.9% service uptime, or your money back! We do also have a new File Manager for our Premium members.

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-21 07:42
sd30hosts

Hi Catalin,

Thanks for information. I do plan to use your Premium servers, just want to test out it on free servers for now.
Hopefully issue will be fixed soon.

Regards.

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-21 09:15
Panos

sd30hosts wrote: Hi Catalin,

Thanks for information. I do plan to use your Premium servers, just want to test out it on free servers for now.
Hopefully issue will be fixed soon.

Regards.
Don't forget you can always try out Premium plans and request a refund within 30 days, if you're not satisifed. :)

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-21 13:01
sd30hosts

I can see the File Manager icon colored now, but when accessing, it loads very very slow and still throws the same error at the end.

Is this being worked on?

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-21 22:00
Catalin

We are still working on this issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact ETA at this time. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-22 13:59
sd30hosts

Ok, thanks for information.
Could you please update here as soon as the issue has been resolved?

Re: File Manager grayed outNo access 2017-03-23 21:50
Catalin

Can you please try resetting your FTP password? File Manager should be working now.