Find articles about information features, troubleshooting guides, and other technical information related to the hosting service Hostinger.
In order to change nameservers on your 1and1.com domain, please login to 1and1.com members area and follow these steps:
1. Click on Domains from Control Panel
2. Select the domain you want to change the nameservers
3. Click on Advanced settings
4. At the very a bottom you will see Edit DNS Settings
5. Select to use "Other nameservers" and update your nameservers and save.
Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the new nameservers to propagate.
In our new knowledge base you will find all the information you need. Use the search field, or browse through categories.
Everything about your website, builder, templates, server, hosting, and other issues.
All information about domains, extensions and how to find the perfect domain name is right here.
The world’s most popular control panel is explained here.
Having questions about our email services? Find all answers here.
Payment methods, payment cycles, secure payments. Don’t worry and get to know more here.
Are you planning to begin your website but aren’t sure where to start? Get started here.