Find articles about information features, troubleshooting guides, and other technical information related to the hosting service Hostinger.
You can get EPP code at HostGator either by calling them or simply following these steps:
1. Login to your HostGator domain management portal.
2. Go to the "Domains" tab.
3. Click on the domain name in question.
4. Hover your mouse over the icons on the left and click Domain Locking:
5. On the Domain Locking page, toggle the button to the Locking OFF position to unlock the domain and click Save Domain Locking to save the changes:
6. Click the Request Your EPP Key button to obtain your Auth code.
You will get an email with your domain authorization code in just a few minutes.
All you have to do now is to enter your domain EPP code in Hostinger Domain Transfer page when prompted.
Note! Keep in mind that before transferring your domain name, you must do the following:
1. Unlock your domain name
2. Disable domain protection (you need to show WhoIs details).
In our new knowledge base you will find all the information you need. Use the search field, or browse through categories.
Everything about your website, builder, templates, server, hosting, and other issues.
All information about domains, extensions and how to find the perfect domain name is right here.
The world’s most popular control panel is explained here.
Having questions about our email services? Find all answers here.
Payment methods, payment cycles, secure payments. Don’t worry and get to know more here.
Are you planning to begin your website but aren’t sure where to start? Get started here.