Find articles about information features, troubleshooting guides, and other technical information related to the hosting service Hostinger.
There are several causes that lead to the overcoming of resources:
- An excessive number of visitors with respect to the plan.
- Activities on a large website with respect to the plan.
- Installed plugins that occupy excessive resources to the plan.
- General overcoming resources during a request to the plan.
There are several ways how to decrease the CPU usage for your account, most efficient are these two methods:
- If you have files that are downloaded very often (or images), we would recommend to mirror them, or host them on image / file sharing sites and only submit a link for the file in your site.
- If your site has a database which generates a lot of load, please check the its structure and try to optimize / repair it. You can perform these actions via the cPanel -> Hosting account -> phpMyAdmin section.
In our new knowledge base you will find all the information you need. Use the search field, or browse through categories.
Everything about your website, builder, templates, server, hosting, and other issues.
All information about domains, extensions and how to find the perfect domain name is right here.
The world’s most popular control panel is explained here.
Having questions about our email services? Find all answers here.
Payment methods, payment cycles, secure payments. Don’t worry and get to know more here.
Are you planning to begin your website but aren’t sure where to start? Get started here.